Taepper Court Farm Martock
POA Guide Price
- Principal House Extending To Over 5000 Sq Ft
- Further Pool House With Permission For Conversion To A Four Bedroom Dwelling
- Range Of Modern Buildings & Yard With Permission For Commerical Use
- Adjoining Pasture Paddocks And Woodland
- Approximately 8 Acres Of Land
- Post & Railed Paddocks
- Swap Deals Considered Within The Newbury Area
- Small Country Estate In Somerset
- Close to A303 With Good Transport Links to M4/M5
- Easy Access for HGV's
Property SummaryRare opportunity to purchase this extremely well presented and spacious family home offering accommodation of approximately 5000 sq ft and also offering in addition a pool house with the benefit of planning permission for conversion to a further four bedroom dwelling, further storage buildings and adjoining yard and workshop all with permission for commercial use with adjoining pasture paddocks and woodland. Swap deals considered with balance either way for property within the Newbury area (commercial property also considered).
Taepper Court Farm is located in picturesque rural location close to the popular village of Martock which offers a full range of local amenities including post office, supermarket and bank. The property itself has good road connections offering access to the A303 and M4/M5 motorways and is situated only 8 miles from Yeovil.
The farmhouse is constructed of stone elevations under tiled roof and has accommodation comprising of:
* Entrance porch
* Reception hall
* Drawing room,
* Dining room
* Garden room
* Family suite presently used for entertaining comprising bar room, entertainment room and jacuzzi room
* Fitted kitchen and breakfast room with larder
* Utility room
* Dry store
* Two cloakrooms
* Boot Room
* Garden room
On the first floor:
* Landing area with storage and linen cupboard
* Spacious master bedroom suite with dressing room, 4 piece en suite bathroom and balcony
* Two further double bedrooms both with en suite 3 piece bathrooms.
* Single bedroom/study
Outside of the property:
Property benefits from landscaped gardens, pool/pond and detached double garage.
To the rear of the farmhouse is situated the detached pool house of brick construction under tiled roof offering facilities comprising of:
* Indoor pool
* Two games rooms/reception rooms
* Wet room
* Fitted kitchen with large cellar below
* Planning permission has been granted for the conversion of the pool house to a four bedroom dwelling (see plan in pictures)
The buildings which already have planning consent for B1 and B2 industrial use have accommodation comprising of:
* Seven bay workshop of approximately 6835 sq ft
* Block, timber and tile stables comprising six loose boxes and tack room approximately 1275 sq ft in size.
Adjoining Storage Yard
Adjoining the business units is a yard area with B8 storage and distribution use extending to approximately 3/4 of an acre
Further Buildings And Storage
The yard also has two further modern buildings comprising of:
* Three bay store with adjoining lean-to store extending to approximately 1800 sq ft with planning permission for use as a garage and storage building in conjunction with the converted pool house.
* Three bay covered yard adjoining the paddocks extending to approximately 1800 sq ft
Landscaped gardens and pond/pool area set around the main farmhouse and pool house, the surrounding land is split between three fence, post and railed paddocks as well as a picturesque woodland area.