ALICE BYE COURT, THATCHAM

£142,500 Guide Price

  • Type: Apartment
  • Bedrooms: 1
  • Bathrooms: 1
  • Reception Rooms: 1

Property Features

  • Reception Hall
  • Living Room With Juliet Balcony
  • Fitted Kitchen With Built In Appliances
  • Double Bedroom
  • Wet Room
  • Communal Areas and Activities
  • Restaurant & Meeting Room
  • Walking distance to Thatcham Town Centre

Property Summary

Attractive first floor apartment situated in this ever popular development being within a short walk of Thatcham town centre. The property which provides spacious accommodation with the benefit of underfloor heating and sealed double glazing. As per the arrangements with this development No. 32 Alice Bye Court is being sold with a 75% Share Ownership in this award winning over 55s development. The property is being sold with the benefit of 75% ownership with the other 25% belonging to the Housing Association this allows the monthly charges i.e. maintenance charge to cover all the utilities, rent and support charges. This attractive development offers communal areas with entertainment and activities and there is also onsite hairdressers and restaurant. Ample private parking and is a short walk from Thatcham town centre.

Full Details

Front
Lift to all floors
Panelled door with glazed side panel to

Entrance Hall 6’9”(2.06m) x 12’0”(3.66m)
Overhead lighting. Access to walk in storage cupboard with overhead lighting and fitted shelving also fuse board and coat rails.

Living Room 11’1”(3.38m) x 14’10”(4.52m)
Casement double doors and Romeo & Juliet balcony. Power points. Underfloor heating. Telephone point. Open to

Kitchen 9’2”(2.79m) x 8’5”(2.57m)
Attractively fitted with laminate faced units and rolled edge worktops comprising 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap set in worktop with fitted cupboards under. Appliance space with plumbing for washing machine. Further work surface with four ring ceramic hob inset with multi-purpose extractor hood above. Range of further base units incorporating fitted cupboards and drawers. Zanussi built in eye level oven with cupboards under. Power points. Under unit lighting. Underfloor heating.

Bedroom 11’9”(3.58m) x 13’0”(3.96m)
Sealed double glazed windows to front. Power points. TV aerial and telephone point. Underfloor heating. Access to

Jack’n’Jill Wet Room 8’1”(2.46m) x 7’3”(2.21m)
Large shower area with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan.

Contact Office

Tel: 01635 866446
Email: sales@henwickproperties.co.uk
  • Floorplan
  • EPC
  • Print Details
  • Add To Shortlist
  • Make Enquiry